Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life.



The Boys!

Birthday Birthday

Thursday, July 8, 2010

YAY!! Crawling!



Well, Coopers been army or belly crawling all over the place the past couple weeks but the psat couple days hes been pulling up on stuff and even "stood" for a second without holding on 2 nights ago..well tonight ( July. 8.2010) he mastered the hands and knees crawl and started crab walking too while he was showing off :)... YAY! Hes such a cutie!

1 comment:

  1. Sissy, that is so cool but I will repeat what I wrote on facebook - you are in trouble!! LOL. Once the are on the move (sans walker) lookout!! I hope you guys are baby proofed. My life changed dramatically once Alex was moving around efficiently ;-)

    ReplyDelete