Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life.



The Boys!

Birthday Birthday

Friday, July 23, 2010

Father's Day!



Buckys first Fathers Day with Cooper and Tanner turned out great! Despite Coop and I having a sniffle. We went to Red Robin for dinner then we went to the Merle Haggard concert at the Les Schwab Amphitheatre... It was really fun- we layed out the blankets and we sat on a grassy hill and Tanner and Cooper kept rolling down it.It was great to watch the two of them! Thank you Bucky for giving me such wonderful boys! I love all three of them!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE that last picture with the boys! You have to e-mail it to me. So special :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great photo of the three of them. Priceless!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww, Daddy with his boys :-)

    ReplyDelete