Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life.



The Boys!

Birthday Birthday

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Beach and Farmers Market Thurs!







We all went to Avila Beach- Mom, Me, Coop and Tan- it was fun! We went to the Port Pier and had Petes Pierside mmmm Fresh Fish Tacos! It was fun sitting on the patio enjoying it! Then we took Cooper briefly to the beach and Daddy helped him feel the water on his tootsies! Tanner went a little deeper as he and I started digging our fingers in the sand feeling for sand crabs- only he found one this time-drats! Its a competition of ours :)......


In the evening we went to Farmers Mkt- Tanner met up with a friend of his Nikki from Bishops Peak- we strolled around had hot chocolate, bought some beautiful purple sweet peas for Grandma and some fresh fruits/veggies- we watched a wonderful performance from an electric celloist- it was a nice time! Great Day!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds lovely. Yummmmm fish tacos! The sweet peas are so pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like a beautiful day, Charla. I wish that I could have been there. I remember the last time we were all at the beach together. Tanner wasn't so big!! I hope that Coop loved the feel of the ocean. Avila is such a safe beach. Out here the beaches are fairly dangerous for the wee ones :-(

    ReplyDelete