Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life.



The Boys!

Birthday Birthday

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Cooper Meets Cousin River :)
















YAY!!! Cousins Elizabeth, Anthony and River ( and Aunt Linda) came over before we left Fri!

They drove up from Santa Barbara! I was so excited to meet River as Elizabeth and I were pregnant together and River and Coop are only 1 month apart( he's 1 month younger).

They are also really special to Tanner so it was great to see everyone!

They played great together and it was awesome! I cant wait to get together again soon, Liz and I have very similar philosophies on babies so its cool to chit chat. I miss them! Love you guys!!!!

Rivers so sweet and adorable!!:)

4 comments:

  1. Oh how nice! YOu keep posting and I keep reading. Look at you...you're on a blogging roll. Cooper must be napping/sleeping?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!Hes being crazy! standing and waiting for our applause! Now my Hubs is bathing him and giving him a bottle! It drives me nuts being so behind lol!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My only comment - jealous, jealous, jealous ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhh, you guys are so special to us too :) I really want us all to do a camping trip soon. I can't wait to see all of the cousins together. And soon little Emily will be here too to boss all of the boys around! I know she'll keep them in check :)

    ReplyDelete