Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life.



The Boys!

Birthday Birthday

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

End of Season Baseball Party...!!!




Wow this was SUPER FUN!!!!! We had it at Fort Rock Park and every parent brought something to share to eat! Yum! It was a great time! Coach ( Buck) said something about each kid and their season- it was awesome! We had a parents vs kids baseball game too! Yours truly hit a double!!Oh yeah!!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like an awesome time. I'm sure that Bucky made this special for the kids. Oh, and the kid v. parent thing - priceless!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rock Char. This sounds like so much fun. I am sure Buck had some very encouraging words for all the players. Congrates to all of you. What a great time for all the parents and players. My Oldest Grandson that I happen to be very proud of is a supper athlete, and tall and handsome. Great pic of Buck.
    Love to all

    ReplyDelete
  3. WTG on the double! Mom's still got it, right?

    Sounds like a lot of fun!!

    ReplyDelete