Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life.



The Boys!

Birthday Birthday

Monday, July 5, 2010

BBQ at the Robinsons!!


Was so FUN! Aunt Clover and Uncle Brian had us over to there new house in SLO and we BBQ'd(well Brian did!) It was great and a fun time- the kids went wild and we had a good dinner!I didnt get pics of everyone( which bums me out) But Aunt Bonnie and cousins David,Corey,Elsie and Berdell were there.. Aunt Cassie and cousin Violet( and new baby girl in the belly!)..Clover and Bri and Cousins Gwen and Camille- Brian even assembleda bounce house !

Brians parents also came over-Thank you for a fun time everyone! We have to do it again!

XOXOXOXOXO

2 comments:

  1. Nice!! How'd I miss this? Hope it was great!!!!
    Your blog is looking good, lady!
    Check out my blog, I have my first giveaway for a $40 gift card to csnstores.com


    http://ourlifeinaclick.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete