Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life.



The Boys!

Birthday Birthday

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Start of California Trip.....

Okay... Okay.... I know , I know. I have not blogged in TOO LONG. So I will catch up to date....
alot has happened! I will do this in segments... this is segment 1!!

Well we took vacation to go to San Luis Obispo CA to meet Alex and see all the family and for Buckys 20th class reunion and my baby shower!

We got in on Tues am.. July 14th- went out to McClintocks (YUM our favorite) for breakfast with my Mom.. it was great to see her! Then we fooled around went to Motherhood Maternity where Mom got me a couple outfits which was so cool, I needed some new stuff! We got Tanners haircut at Rays Barber shop which is where Bucky used to always get his done- great haircut and just fooled around before waiting for Grams dialysis to get done. We go to Santa Maria and she isnt home yet.. which is odd. I call and no answer on cell or home... went down to dialysis where they reluctantly gave me out the info that she was in the hospital! No one knew she went in that morning. She really gave us a scare- they released her the next day but she wasnt doing well at all- it was hard she had no strength in her legs to get around so it took alot of help( especially on Bucks part) to get her around and into bed- etc etc.. I wont go into all the details here. I am just glad now she is starting to feel better.. and has some health care at home- Jen helped when she came on Thurs and Dad flew in Friday to help. I am just glad we were able to help her and happened to be down to do so.. she did miss the shower which is really sad.. but I am glad for the time spent with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment