Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life.



The Boys!

Birthday Birthday

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

31 Weeks Today


Today marks 31 weeks into the pregnancy. All is going well. I had an OB appt yesterday and the doctor said I am measuring right at about spot on with a fundal height of 31. The babys HB was about 154. He said he appears to be head down at this point but still can do some flipping around.

I asked about getting an ultrasound to check things but he said at this point I may not be having anymore.. that kinda bummed me out as I like to check on stuff. My Bp was okay, 130/80 I will want to watch the lower number some. He also told me that my weight gain from now on really will affect babys size so to be more careful with it..( that pleased me as well!!)


Buckys at a training in Minnesota for 12 days so we have been missing him alot. We came to Bend to be at our other house. My friend Amy took these pictures I am posting of me today.

I am feeling pretty huge about now... feeling what I think are braxton hicks contractions. I am trying to really take it easy as I do not want early labor especially with Bucky not here!


Tanner has a football camp this week with the Three Rivers team so thats good, and went to watch some of the golf tournament Jeld Wen today with his Grandpa beforehand. Schools just around the corner so I am glad he can have some fun while we are here- this summer hasn't been the most exciting for him. But he is very excited about his new baby brother and cannot wait! I know he will make a great big brother!

2 comments:

  1. Charla, you look absolutely stunning. What a beautiful pregnant woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable Charla!! I love seeing the pics :)

    ReplyDelete