Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life.



The Boys!

Birthday Birthday

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Sunday July 19th...


.. Sunday we went to Cuesta Park for the Family Picnic portion of the reunion. We picked up sandwiches from High Street Market for us all and met Mom, Jen and Chris and Alex there..

It was pretty fun except not a huge turnout of people.. people were probably tired from the night befores excursions!!


We then went over to The Hansons to see the rest of the family and nieces and nephews that werent at the shower- we didnt have much time to visit with anyone this trip it was so rushed and with Gram needing the extra help there really just wasnt enough time to see everyone how we would have liked to. I was glad we had just seen the Hansons the month before in Idaho.

We had icecream sandwiches and just hung out and visited with all the kids.. it was really fun and enjoyable and relaxing!! Great to see everyone!! Love you guys!


Then we went back t0 Santa Maria and said our goodbyes to Jen and Chris and Alex...

we were all leaving the next day- pretty sad and hard to say goodbye. We never really got to spend the quality sissy time we wanted together, but nonetheless I am soooooo glad to have gotten to see them and spend time with Alex. It was hard to say goodbye to Gram too... I will be looking forward to planning our next visit together and I hope it to be SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you again Jen for coming out.. it means more to me than you'll ever know.. I love you!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I'm tearing up again. I too wish we would have had more sissy time but life is what happens when you're making other plans, eh ;-) I am glad that we (mostly you) were able to help Grandma and that some good things came out of the visit. We will make sure to see each other again soon and I will get to hold your little bundle. I seriously can't wait, Charla. I love you with all of my heart.

    ReplyDelete