Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life.



The Boys!

Birthday Birthday

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

29 WEEKS TODAY!!!!!!

Okay all is caught up on the blog and todays post is the accurate date Aug 5!

... Well I have been fighting this nasty cold for like 2 and a half weeks now!!! I am still coughing but finally nearing the end I think- Tan and Buck had very short like 2 days of it...There also has been a really hot heat wave that I hope is nearing the end finally!

We also have had some very big scares from little Alex this past week or so... I am glad he is home now and all the real big serious things have been ruled out- this has been a stressful week and a half for everyone, especially Jen!

I had my OB appt Aug 3rd- all is going well FHR 155, BP good, uterus measuring 30...
I only gained 1.5 lbs this last month WHEW!! My total gain is not pretty and I needed a reprieve! I now begin OB appts every 2 weeks. They still are thinking sometime between the 10th and 18th is more realistic than the 22nd of Oct due date but we'll see!!

Its getting closer and I am getting nervous.!

The baby moves alot right now and its fun to watch him from the outside rolll around. He also gets the hiccups alot... he likes to hang out really high like right under my ribs. We still dont have a for sure name picked out.. we are working on it!!!!!!

Todays Grandma Lilas birthday- Happy Birthday Grandma Lila- We love you!

3 comments:

  1. Charla, what ever you do ENJOY the remainder of your pregnancy. Try to keep a journal about how you are feeling and the movements he makes, etc. I did the blog but I didn't do enough internal/private stuff, you know? To get all deep on ya, God has entrusted you to assist in his creation of another human being so that this his soul can enter this world. What an awesome responsibility and honor. This is the closest to creation we will ever be and I believe it gives us a small glimpse of the big picture of life. Sit with that under a tree (when it isn't 100 degrees ;-) ) sometime and sip a lemonade, listen to the birds, feel your baby kick and just "be" with it for a moment as God's assistant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. .. Thats beautiful Jen.. I really havent done that.. and should. It will be over before I know it without the chance.. I will make the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad everything's going good! I just love seeing them roll around like that, it's the most precious thing I've ever seen. We had so much fun visiting with you guys! Can't wait to see you all again. Hopefully soon. Wow, your little one is coming up fast! My how time flies. Can't wait for "da boys" to meet eachother! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete