Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life.



The Boys!

Birthday Birthday

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

MEETING ALEX!


... On Thurs late morning Jen, Chris and Alex arrived in Santa Maria!!!!!

I was so excited... I had waited nearly 8 months for this!!!! Finally getting to hold Alex!

He was so much cuter than I even expected from the photos.. ! He is so sweet! His expressions are priceless and his smile just melts your heart! He is a beautiful baby and a really good and happy baby.. it was so special to watch my sister with him. Finally. Finally I see such happiness on her face when she is with her son. It makes me happy to see her so happy!


Jen looked great too.. and it was great to see Chris and there new little family!


Bucky and Tanner went in to San Luis for a little while to see Bucks friends- All his buddies were in town and it was great for him to spend some time with them especially after such troopers they had been helping me with Gram the past two days.. needed a breather.. so they saw Brandon and Glen and David and a few others and had pizza and I picked them up later...


Elizabeth and Anthony stopped by Grams and it was so great to see them!! Elizabeth looks so beautiful pregnant and it was fun to get some pregnant pics together!!!!!


*** I will update with more photos after I get them ordered from Snapfish from Jens acct..

Of course this is the week our camera decided not to cooperate!!***

1 comment:

  1. Charla, your post made me tear up a lot :'-) You are right, Little Guy gave me my smile!!! I am so happy that I was finally able to share him with you. It was so deeply special to me. I love you!!!! I can't wait to see your little one!!!

    ReplyDelete