Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life.



The Boys!

Birthday Birthday

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

FRIDAY JULY 17th....


... We were at Grams most of the day.... Jen and Chris and Alex got Dad from the airport and came to Santa Maria.


One of Grams oldest friends Jean Denman came and brought a gift for the baby.. very cute sleepers and blankets.. so we opened a few presents so Gram could enjoy some of it- Aunt Jackie made a beautiful blue quilt and Aunt Jean made some great receiving blankets and sent $20 for the baby too and I had a very nice gift card from Jean Phillips across the street to Babies R Us.. so it was nice that Gram was able to take part..


Around 4 pm.. Bucky, Tanner and I went into SLO and went to Davids for a barbeque- we were a little late but we saw lots of old friends! It was cool, I think Bucky really enjoyed seeing some of them, it had been so long! Most of them had no idea I was pregnant again so it was pretty funny!

Tanner had fun hanging out with the "big guys" and they made him feel like part of the group so it was fun. My Mom came over and hung out with us for a bit too then we went to Music in The Mission it was already going for quite some time.. we met Elizabeth and Anthony there and Bucky and the guys came by.. but tonight is there "Meet and Greet " night so.... Iopted for Tanner and I to skip this part! We met Jen and Chris and Alex too then we went to Fosters Freeze for Icecream then out to Linda and Genes to hang out for awhile... it was great to see them too! Gene showed Tanner all his reloading equipment which he is really facinated by! It was fun ... we ended up having a pretty late night.

It was cool because Mom got to spend time with both her grandkids .. and I know that meant alot to her.

1 comment: