Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life.



The Boys!

Birthday Birthday

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

SLOHS 20th Class Reunion

We went straight from the shower to the reunion practically! Dad hung out with Tanner and watched Lulu for me... took Tanner to Hitching Post a family friends restaurant and then to Boomers to play a lil air hockey!
... The reunion was at Native Restaurant and Lounge in San Luis Obispo...

They all got some cute name tags with their senior pictures on them. It was cool that Bucky could see and reconnect with some old friends. I didnt get any pictures of us before as it was so rushed but he looked super handsome :) still hoping to get some others took!

They served light appetizers. I unfortunately started getting sick and throwing up at the place..

and even started having some contractions.. ( The doctors think it was the stress of the trip and all that went on just took a toll on me.. too much strain and not enough rest)- so about 10:30 pm Bucky and I left.. I still feel bad as this was something he was really looking forward to and it was cut short. He showed me once again, what a wonderful and loving and selfless husband he is with all he did for me and my family and the sacrifices he made to help others...

I love you babe!!!

** I am putting up an oldie from school till we get a better new reunion pic, look at that white blonde hair!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I love that picture, Char!!! Incredible! You are right, you had way too much stress and strain the whole time you were down there. Not fair at all.

    Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete