Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life.



The Boys!

Birthday Birthday

Thursday, September 3, 2009

33 Weeks!

Thirty three weeks! The countdown has begun... 48 days until the official due date , 38 days until the date I am measuring. I had a doctor appt last Friday and all was well.. nothing really new to report. One more 2 week appt ( so in 1 week now) then I think we go to 1 week appts unless maybe I am counting wrong! Baby is moving around all kinds of crazy and I can feel him in my ribs all the time and he squishes way up high in a ball and it feels so strange.
I have had alot of Braxton Hicks contractions the past couple days..

In other news... Tanner passed his Hunters Safety course.. and now can legally hunt with Bucky this season.That is exciting for them. I will post a couple pictures of Bucky and him shooting his 16 gauge shotgun, I think they may go dove hunting this weekend on Saturday. On Sunday, is my baby shower in Bend. I am excited for it. It's getting close. I feel the need to " nest" but not sure where this bird is going to start nesting yet.. time will tell soon. I am getting more and more excited to meet our new son. This holiday season will be very special. A new baby for Christmas this year ( and I thought all the puppies were exciting!)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, God, Sissy!!!! You look amazing!!!!!!!!! Love you!!!!! This will be a very special Christmas indeed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charla, you seriously look more beautiful than EVER!!!! You are always gorgeous, but you look just amazing now! You're glowing, and have just such a beautiful energy about you, I'm not sure how else to describe it :) I hope you had a great baby shower in Bend! Yah, baby room is a hard one for us too! Wow, the little one will be here so soon. How exciting! I can hardly wait to get that call :)

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete