Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life.



The Boys!

Birthday Birthday

Friday, September 11, 2009

OB APPT , SCHOOL, and GRAMPS

This pic is from the first day of school this past Tues.
Yesterday I had my OB appt... Baby's HB was 135...he is head down still, real low. I am measuring 36 weeks by fundal height...They said this baby may just come by the 10th of Oct... we shall see...I talked with the doctor about the contractions and stuff and he said it was normal, unless a regular pattern of 5 min apart for an hour occurs, and the cramping is likely due to all the pressure on my pelvis. My BP was good, 115/80. I go back again next week and will most likely have a internal exam at that point.. fun .... fun!

The office in The Dalles has my official due date as Oct.18th from their records, the office in Bend has Oct.22... who knows? Then with measuring ahead, not sure what that means really either. I hope I get another ultrasound maybe at my next appointment. Maybe that can clear some of the mystery. The baby has the hiccups right now while I am typing this.. so wierd.


School has started here in Arlington... TanMan is trying to make the best of it, football practice started too.. he has long days 7:55 school starts and football hasnt gotten out until like 6:15- then theres the homework.. poor kid. In some good news about it Bucky has been helping coach and now is "Coach Hanson" I think that will be a very good thing for Tanner!


Today is Grandpa Dinks birthday, he would have been 95 today. I miss him so much and Nana.
It's real hard for me to think that this baby will never get to experience the love that they shared so much with Tanner. He was blessed to have been able to know his great grandparents.
I do get sad when I know this one will not get the chance to know them. Tanner was there Little Man.

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad everything is going right along for you. He is going to be here before we know it. I remember with my boys, they were both in a big hurry to get here (Grant especially), but this little diva seems to be taking her sweet time. I know what you mean about the contractions, I was told to stay off my feet by this stage, as much as you can. That's great you have had so many ultrasounds with this pregnacy, you can keep track a lot better. The baby shower looked like it was a success in Bend also, it looked like you had just as much fun there as you did here! I have a little somthing for you, and finally just finished it. I tried to have it done for the baby shower, but couldn't. Could you send me your mailing address in an email, I think I have the wrong one. I love you guys, looking forward to the progress of the new little Hanson boy! With Love, Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charla, everything is moving right along. I can't wait for my little nephew to be born. I still can't believe it is almost that time. From where I stand it seems to have just flown by! I can relate to how you feel about Gramps. I feel the same way about Alex. They were always such a cornerstone to our family and not getting to share him with them has been really painful at times. Still, I like to think they are drinking some martinis and having a good laugh as I chase Alex through the house now that he is crawling. They will be with you always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, time sure has flown by! I love this pic of Tanner and Buckey, it seems like things are going really well for you guys out in Oregon. You all look so happy! I can't wait for our new little cousin!

    ReplyDelete