Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life.



The Boys!

Birthday Birthday

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

34 Weeks Today....


34 weeks today! Wow... the time is fast approaching! I am still measuring a week to 10 days ahead.. well I guess we'll find that out for sure tomorrow at my appt. I had a little scare last night. I walked alot late yesterday afternoon to Tanners football practice and uphill to the practice field and back home. By the time we were walking home Bucky was "assisting" me as the contractions were starting to hurt some. When I came home I also started having cramping real low and they were pretty close together. I was scared! I laid down and drank alot of water and they did go away after a couple hours. I only have a few today. I am sure they are the Braxton Hicks ones.. but I dont want to wait around too long to find out! We'll see what they say tomorrow! I am still not quite ready and hope this baby boy stays baking in there at least another 3 to 4 weeks...

1 comment:

  1. Note to self sissy - Braxton Hicks contractions are not supposed to hurt and they are NOT regular. You may have been in early labor that stopped. Don't mess around with this stuff.

    You look beautiful at your Shower my sissy! I am so happy for you!

    Don't forget to spend some time just embracing these days before your little boy arrives!

    ReplyDelete