Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life.



The Boys!

Birthday Birthday

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Baby Shower Caldera Springs


Sunday Sept. 6th my parents threw me a baby shower at Caldera Springs in Sunriver! It was a family shower so husbands and kids were invited too! It was very fun and nice, and a beautiful spot for a shower. They worked hard on it to make it nice for me THANK YOU BOTH!! And a big thank you to Cheryl and Dick too for helping so much. iIt was nice to have such dear friends in attendance!

My friend Amy helped with the games and they were fun too, it was funny to see people with there noses in the diapers trying to figure out which "type" of dirty diaper it was!

The theme was stork with blue and white and yellow.. the cake was stork and very yummy chocolate with a creamy filling. The " diaper cake" had a stuffed stork perched on top... the favors were so cute wrapped like little candies..
We had great food, Dad BBQed hamburgers and kielbasas.. and we had great salads to go with it, fruit salads, pasta pesto, potato.. it was a wonderful lunch!

It was pretty cold and windy so that made it a little more difficult.. but we managed at least NO RAIN ... ( course it was beautiful the next day.. thats Central Oregon for you!) We opened gifts inside.. thank you to everyone for the gifts for the baby..!!
Then the kids all swam( brrr...) afterwards for awhile.. It was a great day!
I want to give a special THANK YOU to my stepmom Janet for all her hard work to make this shower special for all of us.... we had a wonderful time and it means alot to us that you threw it for us! You did a great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment