Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life.



The Boys!

Birthday Birthday

Friday, July 10, 2009


I received such a great box in the mail today! Big sissy Jen sent a box full of goodies for us for the baby!! ( I know shes been putting one together for Elizabeth too! :) ) She sent alot of Alex's newborn and 0-3 mo size clothes for us to use.. and did I say ALOT! I am really grateful and excited! And the pic above shows an adorable new outfit she sent for the baby- with a hedgehog design on the overalls, matching beenie and onesie and socks by Janie and Jack.. and her Boppy that she never used.. along with alot of other misc things for me.. incl a few cute maternity tops..
It was a great surprise and super cool to have the stuff for our baby.. thanks Aunt Jen..
Oh yeah and theres a couple presents for Buck and I but he isnt home yet.. so I havent opened them!

3 comments:

  1. How sweet! You have an awesome sissy :) Can't wait for my box lol!! Very cute stuff, and I think he looks so much like Tanner too in the 3D pic. I totally thought that the second I saw it! Can't wait to see you and Jen this weekend, we're counting the days!

    xoxoxxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Charla, Buckie & Tanner:
    I am so happy for all of you a new baby on the way. Looking forward to hopefully seeing all of you while you are in San Luis Obispo. For sure see you at the shower.
    Love ya, Auntie Linda

    ReplyDelete