Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life.



The Boys!

Birthday Birthday

Monday, July 6, 2009

24.5 Weeks and Fourth of July...


Well I am now 6 months along.. will be 25 weeks on Wednesday... this is the most current photograph. The baby's movements are now visible from the outside alot and they are getting stronger and stronger.. he is very active.

We went to our Sunriver house for the Fourth of July it was fun to be home... visited with my parents and went to the Frontier Days festival and then we got a bunch of fireworks and Bucky and Tanner proceeded to put on quite a show with a real big finale... it was a lot of fun!

I have my next appt Wednesday for a regular OB appt and then I go to the lab for the fun gestational diabetes test ( I am sooo looking forward to this one!!) I am getting excited for our trip to California and I finally will be getting to meet my little nephew Alex! Its a busy week but will be worth it when we are off to California next week!

2 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous Prego!!! Thanks for the belly picture post ;-) It is so cool when you are able to see the movement from the outside!

    Can't wait to see you in California! Alex needs to meet his Auntie Charla!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute Charla! I just love seeing those movements from the outside! I can't wait until they get even bigger. I was on youtube the other day looking at other women's prego bellies and the movements when they're around 8-9 months. Crazy! Can't wait to see you in just a week and a half! We have some cutie patootie stuff for you, hope you love it! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete