Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life.



The Boys!

Birthday Birthday

Friday, June 26, 2009

Gardening....


... I have been so enjoying gardening this summer! We started a bunch of seeds. We started pumpkins, cucumbers- lemon and regular, zucchini, yellow squash, watermelons, green onions, radishes, beets, and lots of flowers- pansies and sunflowers...


It has been so rewarding watching them grow, we started them indoors and I have become attached!!

We also have tomatoes and peppers and tomatillos that we got in 4" and they have really grown-

We have veggies growing on the zucchini, squash, tomatoes and peppers..


It has been really fun for me!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous! I wish we had space to garden :) Your garden looks great! You're going to have so many yummy veggies this summer. Bring some to the shower for me lol. Oh, and Jen and I are still waiting for some more belly pics ;) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sis, this is so cool! Oh, and Elizabeth is RIGHT!!! MORE BELLY PICS DEAR!!!

    ReplyDelete