Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life.



The Boys!

Birthday Birthday

Monday, June 8, 2009

Halfway Mark- 20 Weeks


Well, I am half way there! 20 weeks ( 21 on Wed). The baby is moving around and is so active I feel him all day long. I am definately getting bigger......

We went to Idaho for Grandma O's funeral this past week, it was very hard, we will miss her so much and I wish she would have gotten the chance to meet her new great grandson. It was nice though to see all the family. All of Tanners cousins on the Hanson side were present. All Buckys siblings except for Cody was there.

I will post some pictures along the side- Laurel and I are both pregnant within a couple few weeks of each other so we got a couple preggo shots together.

I loved seeing all the siblings and family in general and wish it was under happier times, we need to do it more often. Time sure flies by. Tanners out of school now for the summer and is real glad about it- there baseball team was undefeated for the season- with 6 home runs this season- way to go Tanner!

1 comment:

  1. YOU ARE GLOWING!!!!! You are a beautiful pregnant woman. Just stunning.

    I am so sorry about Grandma O :-( but I am glad that the Hanson family was together. That is a great thing. The picture of all the cousins is awesome.

    ReplyDelete