Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life.



The Boys!

Birthday Birthday

Friday, June 26, 2009

Our 15 year Wedding Anniversary!


Today is Bucky and I's fifteen year wedding Anniversary! Wow time flies....

It was a beautiful day June 26 1994, the sun was shining and we were surrounded by all the people we loved the most .. it truly was one of the best days of my life...


We wrote this together for our invitation and it holds true,


"Today I will marry my best friend. The one I laugh with, love and forever share my life with".


This past fifteen years I have learned one very important thing. The importance of unconditional love. That is what we have, and that is what keeps us and our family strong.

1 comment: