Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life.



The Boys!

Birthday Birthday

Friday, November 27, 2009

THANKSGIVING!







We had such a wonderful Thanksgiving! First off Bucky got an idea to make a pie bakeoff to take to my parents for dinner as well as some appetizers so we had a really fun time cooking wednesday afternoon and Thanksgiving morning.. we made stuffed mushrooms and Nanas shrimp mold, Buck made a berry tart ( with homemade crust!) Tanner made a pumpkin pie and I ( well honestly Bucky and I) made a apple pie with streusel topping.






We all dressed up nicely and matched because when we got to my parents they had arranged a photographer to come take our photos ( cant wait to see all the pictures!)..



The table was decorated very pretty with a fall tablecloth and a cornucopia centerpiece.



The boys watched some football. The turkey and the whole dinner turned out wonderful!



Grandma Janet made a great sweet potato dish I specially requested! It was a fun time. Everyone helped hang out with "The Boss" in intervals so we could eat, do dishes etc.. it was a nice relaxing time. I liked watching Jody their old cat "groom" Tan and Buckys head and hair it was funny! Too bad Cooper cant eat real food yet, he missed out on a great dinner! The best part was tonight was leftovers!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like an excellent Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you guys had a pie bakeoff! That must have been fun! Hooray for Nana's shrimp mold too. We made it for Alex's birthday so we didn't do another for Thanksgiving. We made (correction, Chris made) Butternut Squash Rissotto instead.

    You all look great!

    ReplyDelete