Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life.



The Boys!

Birthday Birthday

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Cooper Jareds One Month Old!




I cannot believe a month has gone by already! Wow! He is so sweet and I marvel daily how beautiful and special he is and thank God for giving me a second chance to be a mother.


We love him so much and he is such a great addition to our family, we never knew what we were missing until we had him. Bucky and I spend so much time just gazing at him and looking upon his beautiful face. We have had alot of special memories and moments this past month. Cooper we love you and are so glad you are here with us precious baby!

3 comments:

  1. Cooper Jared is a beautiful boy!! I am sooo excited about my new little nephew :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious sweet Little Cooper. He is a little blessing. So So So cute. Love you guys so much.
    Grandma Jeanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Second post ... I was looking again at all of the photos (can't help myself) and just wanted to say how awesome Tanner looks holding Cooper! It is so beautiful to see the two of them together.

    ReplyDelete