Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life.



The Boys!

Birthday Birthday

Friday, November 27, 2009

Nephew Alexander turns 1 !

Alex turned one this week! I can't even believe it! Seems like yesterday Jen told me she was pregnant and I was so happy as I knew this addition to her life was something that would complete her happiness and boy was I right!

Alex is a precious and active little boy and Jen loves being his Mother. I love that he makes her so happy! I wish we lived closer as Alex had a one year birthday celebration this past weekend and it was put together so nice we would have so wanted to be there... Alex is Tanners only cousin on my side, and my only siblings only child to date..
Alex holds a special place in my heart evn though you are so far away.

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY ALEXANDER!! WE LOVE YOU!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Sissy! sniff, sniff :'-) That really made my day :-)

    ReplyDelete