Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life.



The Boys!

Birthday Birthday

Thursday, November 5, 2009

TANNERS A TEENAGER!


Well it has finally come. My baby I guess isnt a baby anymor but in fact a TEENAGER!

Tanner turned 13 Nov.2. 2009!

We celebrated the Day before on Sun Nov 1st we took 4 friends of his to see Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs in Bend last minute and then to Pizza at Pappys afterwards.

Grandpa and Grandma joined us too! It was fun! Cooper didnt wake during the movie so it was a relaxing stress free time ( I was worried about taking him into the movie)... we had alot of fun!

Family sent money so he has preordered his game Call of Duty 6 Prestige Edition he has been waiting for to come out Nov 10th.

On Tans bday we had nachos, cake and opened some presents after school and basketball practice. Happy Birthday Tanner, we love you so much and are so proud of you!

2 comments:

  1. I still can't believe our much adored Tanner is a teenager!!!! It seems that just yesterday he was looking up from under those blonde bangs! I love you Tanner!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you are 13. The years have past so fast, and you have filled my heart with so much joy and happiness. I love you with all my heart. You are our Little Man
    LOL
    Gramie Mom

    ReplyDelete