Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life.



The Boys!

Birthday Birthday

Friday, November 20, 2009

Coopers 6 Week Check..


.. He gained 3lbs 2 3/4 0z since his 2 week check! He now is weighing in at 9lbs 7 3/4 oz!

He is really making up for his weight stall! He is 22 inches long and head circumference is at the 25%.. his weight is 25 percentile and height is 50 percentile..


He had vaccinations 3 shots in the legs poor guy and an oral one.. he looked at me like "how could you do this to me mommy".. broke my heart... it was awful!


He is still feeling a little "off" from them, but he's a trooper! Hes been getting more vocal and smiled some big ones at Daddy O today! We love our little Monchie!
** Note his onesie.. we call him THE BOSS!!

1 comment:

  1. Sissy he is so adorable and I can really see his little personality shining through! The Boss!! HE HE. I love that you put tickers up for both Tanner and Cooper. I love them both!!

    ReplyDelete