Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life.



The Boys!

Birthday Birthday

Friday, November 27, 2009

Tanner loves Cooper




Its been really neat watching Tanner and Coopers relationship blossom. Coop is facinated with Tanner and watches him so intently as he walks across the room moving his head to strange angles so as to not take his eyes off of him, more so than he watches us. He is really intrested in him. We also have seen Tanner want to hold him more and he even was able to get Coop asleep on his chest the other day. It makes my heart feel so happy watching them together.




Cooper is smiling more and more and vocalizing with his " ahhh goo's" he says. He also sometimes wrinkles his nose to one side when he smiles and he smiles with his eyes just like Tanner does.. he laughed at Bucky this morning before falling asleep. We are so blessed with our two boys and very thankful for them.




I have been reading to Cooper and his first book read to him was " A lot of Otters" from the Hansons and I read the book " My Mommy and Me" the other day too a gift from Aunt Jen and Uncle Chris and Cousin Alex...he likes to look at the pictures, still not really into toys yet, would prefer to look at the flames in the fireplace or the falling snow out the window, we love seeing him get more curious with each day. Buckys been leading "workout time" with him on his tummy to strengthen his muscles and his motor skills, they enjoy there time and I enjoy my nap during it!


1 comment:

  1. Charla, this sounds so amazing! I am sure it is wonderful watching your boys together. Sounds like Cooper is developing so nicely. The "workout" time sounds like fun and how cool to call it that instead of just "tummy time". It sounds much more "daddy" LOL. Charla, everything sounds like a dream.

    ReplyDelete