Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life.



The Boys!

Birthday Birthday

Monday, December 7, 2009

Coopers Two Months Old!




Cooper has passed two months! I am late as usual but he turned two months old on the 4th of Dec! He is now 11 lbs! He smiles so cute wrinkling up his nose and twinkling his eyes right along with his smile, he is goo ing and gaaing too, and we love it!


This is a cute shirt in the pic from Auntie Jen, Uncle Chris and Alex when I first learned I was pregnant with him!

We have been watching lots of Tanners basketball games and trying to stay warm in this cold weather, it was 3 degrees today at Tanners game, brrr.... we still braved it...

Nursing has gotten much better too, I have been able to get rid of the shield for good and its going well now..

Cooper is fitting right in with the family, he is such a gift to us!!

1 comment:

  1. Sis! I love the photos! YAY LITTLE COOPER!! Every month just gets more amazing but then you already know that you veteran you. I love the cutie pie photo ;-) Stay warm you guys!

    ReplyDelete