Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life.



The Boys!

Birthday Birthday

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas 2009 Part 1!


With limited amount of time on the computer that Boss will allow me ( Cooper not Bucky HA!)

I have decided that this will be a Christmas post series! We had a wonderful time with alot of fond memories having our sweet baby at Christmas time, it's been 13 years since we celebrated with a new baby! Thank you to all our family and friends for thinking of us this year.. we love you!

Look to the side at all the pics I will be posting...

Coop's hollering now... so I will post later!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Charla, these photos are great and I can't believe you beat me to posting Christmas!! LOL!! Cooper is just so totally adorable. I know that you all just adore him!

    ReplyDelete