Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life.



The Boys!

Birthday Birthday

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Gingerbread Junction at the Lodge..




We went here the night of the "Santa" visit... I haven't had a chance to post yet. We go every year and there are some great gingerbread houses, one year Tanners class at school entered, it is a great way to get in the holiday spirit...

This is kinda funny... Cooper decided to "blow" the diaper when we were walking through it and another Dad holding his baby just gave Buck a knowing look and laugh.. he knew the sound well too I guess!!

The lights were very pretty outside the Lodge too, this is a fun tradition~!

No comments:

Post a Comment