Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life.



The Boys!

Birthday Birthday

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

15 Weeks Today!

Well we are 15 weeks today! I am starting to feel alot better- still real tired but not so queasy.
I ordered a fetal doppler that came Monday I have been able to detect the babys HB twice now so thats reassuring- not the best quality doppler though so I may return it and get another one.
Tanners been off at outdoor school since Mon so I have been missing him, he'll be back tomorrow. I go to the endricrinologist on Friday and have my OB appt Monday. So I'll keep you posted!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! A new post!! :-)

    I am glad that you are feeling better sissy! Yeah, I think that you need a different doppler. The one you have doesn't seem to be the best BUT it is great that you picked up the heartbeat :-)

    Give Tanner hugs from me when he gets back. Keep everyone posted for sure on the appointments! I just can't wait until your next ultrasound ... nephew or niece?? Hmmmm. I already have an amazing nephew so we'll see ;-)

    ReplyDelete