Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life.



The Boys!

Birthday Birthday

Monday, April 13, 2009

Nuchal Screening Test Today~


We had our nuchal screening today which included the ultrasound- all looked good but the technician had a little trouble getting the measurements but then finally did get them-It was 1.44 which was good- the first heartbeat was kinda low at 122bpm- but then when it started moving around alot it went up to 160bpm- at one point it was moving around like crazy! In the ultrasound it is the back of the babys head and the arm and hand are up waving!! We will get the results of the ultrasound plus bloodwork in 1- 2 weeks. It was cool to see it moving around so much and I was glad Bucky could be with me to see it and keep me from being so nervous.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Baby Hanson!!! It is nice to meet you!! We are waving right back at you from North Carolina!!

    I am really glad that the ultrasound was great and that Bucky was there to share in that time too. It is so amazing to see the little life moving around :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Charla~~This is Mary...couldn't be happier for your family! How exciting! I'm so glad everything is going well with the pregnancy. I feel like I have twins coming now with you and Laurel both being pregnant.LOL.
    Feel free to follow my blog for family updates and stuff I like...Love to you dear

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog. I'm so glad everything went great and Bucky was able to be there. I love you all.

    Love, Laurel

    ReplyDelete