Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life.



The Boys!

Birthday Birthday

Thursday, April 2, 2009

March 30 09- Ob Appt and first baby gift !

March 30 09 had my 4 week OB appt -I was 10 weeks 5 days! The doctor said all looked good and we heard the baby's heartbeat on the doppler at 150 bpm! I told him of my all day sickness and my tiredness and he said to expect it for at least another 3 weeks or more.... Oh Boy!!

I also had a very nice surprise in my mailbox! My friend Heather had sent me a baby gift of a couple of cute onesies and a special card her daughter had drawn and a great book I finished in 5 days Firefly Ln! It was my first baby gift and it was really nice of her to send it! Made my day!

I also have to say it is really cool to be pregnant at the same time as my wonderful sister in law Laurel and my sweet cousin Elizabeth... wish we were closer!

6 comments:

  1. Sissy wanted to give the first baby gift!!!! ARRRRRRGGGGGGG!!!! That's okay, I'll have plenty of time (if Uncle Chris would get to the post office like he promised - ahem!) to have ours there before Easter at least. I'm happy that my sis has such a loving friend :-)

    I think it will be very cool for you to be pregnant with Elizabeth and Laurel too :-) Sharing is half the fun!

    Hang in there with the morning sickness! It is your body's way of telling you that everything is going well, Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way - the blog looks AWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blog looks great! Now I can follow you too :) I'm so happy we're pregnant together too, our little ones (and little Alex too!!) are all going to have so much fun growing up together, even if we do live farther apart. We're so happy for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww..I'm touched that you liked it and mentioned me in your blog! I feel so special. Sorry to your sis about the gift, I was the first "non family" gift. Just had to send you something!!!!
    Your blog looks beautiful. Keep it up! I am enjoying reading it so much. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's okay Heather!! I am just happy that my sissy has such a loving friend :-) That is really cool!!!! I am smiling as I write this! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Jennifer!! Glad you're okay with it! :)You two are lucky to have each other!!!

    ReplyDelete