Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life.



The Boys!

Birthday Birthday

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Baby Tickles

Well I am pretty positive I am feeling the baby moving the past couple days and that it is not just gas! It feels like little pops against my tummy or little nudges- I am 13 weeks 3 days and it is early ... but I am 90% sure that is what I am feeling... I have decided I need to order a doppler so I am going on the hunt for one- Jen gave me the name of one place . I think it will be reassuring for me, plus I want to monitor the heart rate between visits due to my wacky thyroid stuff.....I am quite a bit less queasy now... still pretty dang tired in the afternoons. From 3 pm on I can't hardly keep my eyes open!

2 comments:

  1. Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh Sissy!! It is early but possible I'm sure! Tickle him or her back!! He, He!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so crazy...me too. The baby is so active, I love it.

    ReplyDelete