Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life.



The Boys!

Birthday Birthday

Monday, April 20, 2009

First trimester screening results

I was so happy to hear that the screening results for our first screening that took the nuchal translucency measurements and my bloodwork to come up with these numbers

1; 4,158 for Downs

1; 10,000 Trisomy18

I will have more blood ran in a couple weeks and I hope that turns out great- I am so happy with these numbers!

7 comments:

  1. Sooooo happy for you!! Glad things are going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sissy!! I am so happy that your results were so wonderful!! Looks like Baby H is doing great!!!

    XOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, now I just want to know whether you guys are having a boy or a girl so that I can get started on my Aunt duties!!!! MUST ... BUY ... CLOTHES ... CAN'T ... RESIST ... THE ... SHOPPING ... URGE!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to shop too!!! I don't get to buy baby stuff anymore.
    So glad your results were good!! Now get some rest and drink your water, little mama!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey you!! I'm so glad things are going well! Soon the little cousins will be able to play together :) Miss you and think of you every day!

    ReplyDelete