Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life.



The Boys!

Birthday Birthday

Thursday, April 2, 2009

We're Pregnant!!!


I was feeling a little strange in early February and was thinking "I have to be pregnant"- but four negative tests told me I was just cuckoo-- then I still felt wierd symptoms and decided to buy another 2 pack of tests- Well... I tested on lucky Friday the 13th- and TaDa!! 2 Lines!! OH MY!! I was pretty shocked.... I told no one and waited to tell Bucky when he was here that night- so I wrapped up a valentines present and gave it to him... boy was he surprised!! 12 years later- we are going to be parents again...WOW this is life altering ... we sure have some changes in store for us and Tanner will be a big brother! Finally, he has waited so long!!** Thanks to Jen for all her patience on helping me create this blog.. uh um... finally! I know I lagged!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Charla, Bucky & Tanner!!! I can't wait for Tanner to have a little brother or sister and for Alex to have another cousin!! I hope Hanson baby number 2 is as wonderful as Hanson baby number 1 (though he is no baby these days!!). This is such an incredible blessing you guys!!

    Sissy, I love your blog!!! I am so excited that you created one FINALLY!!!!

    I can't wait to write lots of posts for you like you did for me :-)

    Love forever!!!! Your Sissy, Jen!!!

    Chris and Alex say congratulations too! Really, Alex says "gooooooahhhhhhhh"!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Charla, Bucky & Tanner! We can't wait to experience this wonderful thing with you guys. We know how hard it is going to be but we also know how amazing it will be. We love you very much and if you need anything do not hesitate to let us know.

    ReplyDelete