Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life.



The Boys!

Birthday Birthday

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

OB Appt 5/4/09

Well I had my endicrinologist appt on Friday and all seems to be going well.. levels are good.

Had my OB appt Mon 5/4- not too much going on- Heart rate was 148 bpm-I go in for my quad screening at 17 weeks. I asked about some test results that seemed high and the doctor said it was all normal.I will go in for an ultrasound in 3- 31/2 weeks- YAY we'll be abled to tell the sex, baby willling!My uterus is starting to feel harder and comes up to just below my belly button now. Can't believe I'll be 4 months along tomorrow- time flies!

2 comments:

  1. WooHoo Sissy!! I CAN'T WAIT TO FIND OUT!!!!! You are 16 weeks! Oh my gosh!!! Time does fly!

    I want a belly picture!!! It is so cool that your uterus is just below your belly button. I never thought I would say this but I kinda miss the preggers part!!!

    Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soooo excited for you to find out the sex, I have been trying to guess but for some reason I just cant make up my mind

    ReplyDelete