Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life.



The Boys!

Birthday Birthday

Saturday, May 23, 2009

It's a BOY!!


We found out yesterday at my ultrasound that we are having another son! Everything went really well and he was measuring perfect, about 5 days earlier than my due date.. they said perhaps the 17th. Bucky and Tanner and I got to watch as he wiggle wormed around and even sucked his thumb, it was really cool. His heartbeat was 150. He looked super cute like a little cuddly teddy bear, we are so excited to meet him!

He has been moving around alot the last couple days especially at night. I am so relieved he is healthy and all is going well! We love him already!

2 comments:

  1. Hooray Sissy-poo, Bucky & Tanner!!! I already love him too!! Can't wait to see you all cute and preggo dear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's my nephew!!! Now I have two gorgeous Hanson nephews!!

    ReplyDelete