Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life.



The Boys!

Birthday Birthday

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Fishing... Big US tomorrow!


Tomorrows the big day I am so nervous!! I will be having the US at 4pm.. I just hope all is going well, and if baby cooperates we should be able to tell the gender. I'll post after I find out!!


This is from Sunday- Bucky , Tanner and I went for a nice drive and fished in the John Day River it was a fun time!

2 comments:

  1. Sissy, this looks like fun!!!!

    Try not to be nervous about your ultrasound! Everything is going to be A-OK and hopefully we will all get to find out what you guys are having!! WooHoo!!! Auntie Jen wants to do some gender specific shopping!! Pale pink or light blue??? Can't wait to find out!!!! YAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man I am so excited for your Ultrasound.
    I finally decided last night that I am going to say boy :) so cross my fingers, I cant wait
    I am so happy to have you guys home for the weekend. Love ya

    ReplyDelete