Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life.



The Boys!

Birthday Birthday

Friday, May 15, 2009

OB APPT 5/13/09


I went into The Dalles and did the second set of labwork to check for genetic abnormalities wednesday.. and had my first OB appt with a doctor up here. I really liked the nurse, the doctor was okay, but again a little more relaxed than I like! Baby is doing good HB was good and the "fundal height" of my uterus is all on track. BP was good. I am scheduled for the "BIG" ultrasound June 2- I will be 20 weeks to do a full scan of the baby and find out what we are having.


I had a lovely Mothers Day and have not posted- Bucky and Tanner picked me beautiful wildflowers, and then waited on me all day while they made me an EXCELLENT 3 course brunch.. would have been 4 but we were stuffed! It was a fun day.( I am positng a pic of Tanner from Mothers day)
And I want to mention tanner had the best hit of his baseball career this week with a hard line drive that went over the fence and resulted in a home run!! Super stud!


I found out my sis in law Laurel is having a girl!!!! YAY!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Tanner is getting so big, he is looking like a little man! Crazy how time flies. Miss you guys, wish we could see you soon :) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree!! Tanner totally looks like a little man!! It is so strange to see him look so grown up and SOUND so grown up on the phone!

    I can't wait to find out what you are having sissy-poo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome mother's day! I can't wait to find out what your having too, I am so excited! You are so sweet to put me in your post, I just think your the best.

    ReplyDelete