Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life.



The Boys!

Birthday Birthday

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Track and Baseball...



Well Tanner talked us into BOTH!!! He finished track a couple weeks ago-it was his first year!
He did shotput- discus- 100 meter dash and a 4x200 relay. He even was chosen to go to the Catlin Gable Track Invitational in Portland which he brought home ribbons from in 3 events! It was an overnight trip and he had alot of fun!

He broke his school record for 7th grade discus-and at districts threw it 100.8 feet!
He ended up placing 1st in discus, 2nd in shot and 2nd in the relay at districts!!!

Now onto Baseball- Bucky stepped up and is the manager of the Sunriver Giants Majors team!
As of now we are 12-3. Tanner mostly plays catcher and has an awesome batting average!
He has pitched a couple innings and played 1st base but he rocks as a catcher! He have 2 more regular season games then the playoffs , then Allstars which I am pretty sure Bucky will coach since we are in 1st place-its fun to go watch the games with Cooper and cheer for Big Brother!!

6 comments:

  1. WTG Tanner!! It sounds like he thrives on all the activity. All Stars too..exciting!


    heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Tanner, Hope you are having fun with all of your sports. You are out standing in so many ways. It was so wonderful to have you down I love you Special Guy and you are still the Little Man. You are a very wonderful Big Brother and Cooper is a doll. Love you and Miss you so much. Grammie

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME JOB TANNER! We're so proud of you! I wish we could be there to watch you :) Miss you guys! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tanner rocks!!!!!!!!!!!! We are proud of you too!! Not just for your amazing sports accomplishments but for who you are as a person. Seriously, I've never met a more well rounded kid who is just awesome in every respect. I always have the best things to say about you. I know, I know, it isn't nice to brag but I just can't help it ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The photo of Coop and Lulu is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete