Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life.



The Boys!

Birthday Birthday

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Lagging on the Blog...

I came to a realization today. Why I have been lagging on the blog so much. I like to go in order and so I have to go back to write about stuff so I can write new stuff.... well I got all the way up to an"event" that I needed to write about and have just stopped. Thats the part on Grandma Lilas passing away. I miss her so much, and I need to write about it to go forward. However writing about it makes it more real , you know?Sounds strange. I keep wanting to pick up the phone and call her. So when I have some quiet time I will write about this day and the events following.

No comments:

Post a Comment