Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life.



The Boys!

Birthday Birthday

Friday, June 4, 2010

Cooper meets Grandpa and Grandma Hanson!


Grandpa Hanson and Grandma Hanson got into Sunriver on a tuesday afternoon. They came to watch Tanners track meet in Lapine then we hung out at the house for awhile. On Wed Mike picked up Bucky and they went Geocaching while Kelly and I hung out at the house. Wednesday evening they watched Tanners baseball game in Lapine then we went to Gordys for dinner.
Thursday( after the windshield was fixed hmmmm ummm) they picked Tan up 1/2 day from school for more Geo Caching and Kelly and I went to lunch at The Village Bar and Grill and had icecream from Goodys! It was fun! Then came home and made tacos and burritos for dinner.
We had a great visit. Never long enough but so great they could meet Cooper!

3 comments:

  1. Love the blog's new background. Great pictures of the family. Looks like a great visit!


    heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charla! Awesome pic of the Grandparents with the boys. I'm sure that G&G Hanson were thrilled to meet Cooper and spend time with Tanner. Oh, by the way, I simply ADORE the photo of Cooper riding Lulu LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks Like everyone had a Great Time. I also love the pic of Cooper riding LuLu. Tan looks so handson and I'm sure you all enjoyed having the Hanson visit and glad they got to see Tanner playing sports. Love you Guys

    ReplyDelete