Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life.



The Boys!

Birthday Birthday

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Cooper Has His First Tooth!

YAY! Cooper has a tooth! It must have busted in thru the night. Its on the bottom left.
I kept trying to feel his gums the last couple days but felt nothing and he was not cooperating!
This morning I was letting him have a sip from my glass and Bucky and I heard a distinct "clink" sound as he was trying to sip.. so we held him down ( literally) and Bucky pried his mouth open and looked and there was the little white tip!
The other side on the bottom is swollen so its probably next!

Oh and he has also been pulling up onto our laps when he wants us to pick him up. He loves the shower and this morning he pulled up to standing just holding Bucks fingers for him to get him and take him in!


** I went " out of order" to add this post!**
First Toother...June. 10. 2010

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! His first tooth!!! Probably why he's been a clingy boy lately. I want to see it!

    ReplyDelete