Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life.



The Boys!

Birthday Birthday

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Teething Trouble!


Whew Coopers been a little out of sorts these days, he's trying to cut his two bottom teeth we can see them just below his gumline. Poor babe-hes chewing everything and loves when I feed him frozen applesauce.


Hes really getting mobile too... rolling so much and trying to scoot by getting up on his feet while on belly and trying to stand... he also likes to suck his toes :) Guess he takes after his brother! ;)


We've been watching some older disney films with him, Hercules, Jungle Book.. they are fun for us to rewatch too!!

2 comments:

  1. Awwww, these are the cutest pictures. I wish I had thought of frozen applesauce when Alex was teething. I just stink!! Poor kid :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful pix (as usual!) and now I can comment. yay!

    those songs from hercules stick in my head. they are good ones!
    "who put the glad in gladiator?" lol!!

    ReplyDelete