Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life.



The Boys!

Birthday Birthday

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Coops Girlfriend! :)


Well... sorda. When we were at districts I saw this girl with a baby what I thought was about Coops age so I went over to talk to her.She was 91/2 mo..small though like Coops size and was taking a few steps..anyways

COOPER LOVED HER!!! He looked amazed that he wasnt the only baby on earth! Its the first baby he's seen! He was "talking"to her and they were reaching for each other so sweet..

anyways her Mom and I are facebook friends now... her name is Preslie...so cute to watch their interaction! I wish they lived closer!

2 comments:

  1. How sweet! You need to get him in a mommy& me class to be around other babies. It sounds like he'd love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, sissy that is sooooo cool!!! Alex loves other babies too!!!

    ReplyDelete