Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life.



The Boys!

Birthday Birthday

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Tanner Makes Honor Roll...


We are so super proud of him! He has a 4.0... We went to conferences and it was posted right on the wall the 6 7th graders that had 4.0's! He works hard at everything he does. Even with after school sports( wrestling) he managed to make a 4.0.He also has perfect attendance. We are blessed to have such an amazing talented son. Hes a great example for his little brother.
I love this picture of my boys!

2 comments:

  1. and a great example for cousins - Hansons and Reynolds/Bennington, etc. Tanner is an amazing young man. I have always been so proud of him

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so very proud of you Tanner. What a Special young Man you are. Know it was alot of work, with your sports, new little Bro and just keeping up. You are so very talented.
    Love you and Miss you Bunches.
    Gramie

    ReplyDelete