Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life.



The Boys!

Birthday Birthday

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Tanners News


I know, I know I LAG getting all this up! Well wrestling went great! It was the first year and we had 6 kids place at districts.Tanner took 8th which out of 20 is good and he went up against boys in his weight class that have been wrestling for numerous years. It was a great program and Bucky taught the kdis well. It took alot of time so its nice its over for now, but it was really fun and exciting to watch and is officially Tanners new favorite sport- Bucky will head coach again next year-if we are still living here as a paid position. It was a great program that teaches the kids towin and lose respectfully..

1 comment:

  1. Charla, that is excellent! I love the pics and I'm so proud of both Tanner and Bucky. I just knew this would be great for all of you. Congrats Tanner & Bucky!!

    ReplyDelete