Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life.



The Boys!

Birthday Birthday

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Coop De Doop...


Okay, is he not cute?!
He has been going frontwards in his walker now too and he has been babbling all sorts of new sounds! Hes still trying to push those teethers out.. ;) He also drops toys on purpose so we'll pick them up for him! He is trying some new foods and loves avocados and baby banana yogurt!
Hes got a great personality and loves to smile!

3 comments:

  1. he he he. Cute is an understatement. I want to kiss him!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smiley happy little Cooper. He's so cute.
    I can hardly wait to still meet him. It's really awful. Grandma loves you sweetie,
    Hug and Kisses
    Grandma Jeanie

    ReplyDelete